Re: [S-R] Presov digital archives

  • June McKee
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5 7:36 PM
      oh thanks Julie I didnt realize that I could get them there. I have been registered for over ten years but just havent been doing much lately with my research. thanks for the reminder!
      June
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5 7:38 PM
        Thanks Bill, I thought that may be the case but just thought I would check and see if there was something out there that I didnt know about.
        June

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5 7:40 PM
          thanks Peg I will try that