Re: Help Reading a Scanned Record

  • CurtB
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5 7:10 PM
      Caye,
      Since he was born in Russia, I transliterated the text into Cyrillic characters and searched the Russian. It finds only one village, one two other people have mentioned. Mikhaylovka, which is a small village just a few miles Northeast of the city of Smolensk. You can find it on Google maps or any large printed atlas.

      Curt B.