RE: [S-R] NERGC

  • Karen Norton
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
      I will be there too. Karen Norton from Lee, MA, researching Janosy, Miklus, Harvan, Kosturko, and more in eastern Slovakia
      My cell number is (413) 282-3989. Maybe we could all meet for coffee or breakfast?

      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      From: auntjudyg@...
      Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 06:49:07 -0700
      Subject: Re: [S-R] NERGC

      I'll be there, too, Julie! I'll be working registration Wednesday evening and

      Thursday morning. Otherwise, I shall be near the Genealogical Society of

      Vermont booth (my father's side) during much of the unopposed vendor time.

      Judy Goss

      (Yanosik/Olshavsky from Vitaz)

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
        Meeting for coffee or breakfast sounds good -
        Marny Janson (New Paltz, NY) - researching Sekac and Kompanek and Korduljak families in Turzovka, NW Slovakia
        cell -(845) 430-2423.

        will be there too. Karen Norton from Lee, MA, researching Janosy, Miklus,
        arvan, Kosturko, and more in eastern Slovakia
        y cell number is (413) 282-3989. Maybe we could all meet for coffee or
        reakfast?
        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
        rom: auntjudyg@...
        ate: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 06:49:07 -0700
        ubject: Re: [S-R] NERGC

        I'll be there, too, Julie! I'll be working registration Wednesday evening and
        Thursday morning. Otherwise, I shall be near the Genealogical Society of
        Vermont booth (my father's side) during much of the unopposed vendor time.

        Judy Goss
        (Yanosik/Olshavsky from Vitaz)

        On the chance that anyone here is going to the New England Regional
        Genealogical Conference (NERGC) in Springfield, Massachusetts, this
        week, I thought I'd mention that I'll be there.

        Julie Michutka
        jmm@...

        inks
        Individual Email | Traditional