Re: [S-R] NERGC

  • Judy G
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
      I'll be there, too, Julie! I'll be working registration Wednesday evening and
      Thursday morning. Otherwise, I shall be near the Genealogical Society of
      Vermont booth (my father's side) during much of the unopposed vendor time.

      Judy Goss
      (Yanosik/Olshavsky from Vitaz)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
        I will be there too. Karen Norton from Lee, MA, researching Janosy, Miklus, Harvan, Kosturko, and more in eastern Slovakia
        My cell number is (413) 282-3989. Maybe we could all meet for coffee or breakfast?

        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
          Meeting for coffee or breakfast sounds good -
          Marny Janson (New Paltz, NY) - researching Sekac and Kompanek and Korduljak families in Turzovka, NW Slovakia
          cell -(845) 430-2423.

          will be there too. Karen Norton from Lee, MA, researching Janosy, Miklus,
          arvan, Kosturko, and more in eastern Slovakia
          y cell number is (413) 282-3989. Maybe we could all meet for coffee or
          reakfast?
          To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
          rom: auntjudyg@...
          ate: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 06:49:07 -0700
          ubject: Re: [S-R] NERGC

          I'll be there, too, Julie! I'll be working registration Wednesday evening and
          Thursday morning. Otherwise, I shall be near the Genealogical Society of
          Vermont booth (my father's side) during much of the unopposed vendor time.

          Judy Goss
          (Yanosik/Olshavsky from Vitaz)

          On the chance that anyone here is going to the New England Regional
          Genealogical Conference (NERGC) in Springfield, Massachusetts, this
          week, I thought I'd mention that I'll be there.

          Julie Michutka
          jmm@...

          inks
          Individual Email | Traditional