NERGC

  • Julie Michutka
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 5:14 AM
      On the chance that anyone here is going to the New England Regional
      Genealogical Conference (NERGC) in Springfield, Massachusetts, this
      week, I thought I'd mention that I'll be there.

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...
    • Judy G
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5 6:49 AM
        I'll be there, too, Julie! I'll be working registration Wednesday evening and
        Thursday morning. Otherwise, I shall be near the Genealogical Society of
        Vermont booth (my father's side) during much of the unopposed vendor time.

        Judy Goss
        (Yanosik/Olshavsky from Vitaz)

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5 11:20 AM
          I will be there too. Karen Norton from Lee, MA, researching Janosy, Miklus, Harvan, Kosturko, and more in eastern Slovakia
          My cell number is (413) 282-3989. Maybe we could all meet for coffee or breakfast?

          To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5 11:36 AM
            Meeting for coffee or breakfast sounds good -
            Marny Janson (New Paltz, NY) - researching Sekac and Kompanek and Korduljak families in Turzovka, NW Slovakia
            cell -(845) 430-2423.

            will be there too. Karen Norton from Lee, MA, researching Janosy, Miklus,
            arvan, Kosturko, and more in eastern Slovakia
            y cell number is (413) 282-3989. Maybe we could all meet for coffee or
            reakfast?
            To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
            rom: auntjudyg@...
            ate: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 06:49:07 -0700
            ubject: Re: [S-R] NERGC

            I'll be there, too, Julie! I'll be working registration Wednesday evening and
            Thursday morning. Otherwise, I shall be near the Genealogical Society of
            Vermont booth (my father's side) during much of the unopposed vendor time.

            Judy Goss
            (Yanosik/Olshavsky from Vitaz)

            On the chance that anyone here is going to the New England Regional
            Genealogical Conference (NERGC) in Springfield, Massachusetts, this
            week, I thought I'd mention that I'll be there.

            Julie Michutka
            jmm@...

            inks
            Individual Email | Traditional