Re: 1700's Vinne records

  • gklodzen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
      Count me in among those researching Vinne records, and you are right, the
      condition of the early ones is atrocious, as are some of the later ones
      (early 1800s) which are likewise soiled, badly scribbled or faded. I will say
      this, however. Readable Vinne records are now read online much more easily
      then on microfilm machines. Nice, bright, crisp images are the norm, except
      where the above is the problem.

      Nevertheless I am so glad that these records are now online. My thanks to
      the transcribers. In Vinne I am researching the surnames KLADZAN, PIKULA,
      and HLADKY.

      Eugene Klodzen
      Virginia, USA