A new city

  • Rubi2341@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2001
      Dearlisters: In my search I have found a new city as the birthplace of an
      ancestor. It is HEVEA, HUNGARY. Can you tell me where it is located and what
      it is known as now. Thanking you in advance.
      Sincerely
      Ruby Uhazie
      E-mail rubi2341@...

    • helenezx@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2001
        In a message dated 1/7/2001 3:01:12 AM, Rubi2341@... writes:

        << It is HEVEA, HUNGARY. >>

        How exciting!!!!! It's possible it could be Heve on the Vah near Povazska
        Bystrica in western Slovakia. It's now called Povazska Tepla.

        From 1882 - 1913 it was called Vagheve - Vah referring to the mighty Vah River

        helene