tour leader

  • hmsbob@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      Does anyone know if there is someone in the group who leads tours in
      eastern slovakia. in the area of Hummenne, and also Zipov. Would appreciate
      any info

      Bob

    • Helen Ruatti
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 3:13 PM
        Hi Bob,

        Contact Helene Cincebeaux Helenezx@....

        She has wonderful tours of Eastern Europe. I have been on 4 of them. She
        found me guides to take me to my family who would also translate for me
        since I do not know the language. I just took a couple of days off the tour
        and then went back to the tour after my visits.

        Helen Ruatti