Re: HOPCHAK-STEFANSKI-BARANCHIK

  • bohuslav
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 12:05 PM
      I recently visited a grave site in Praha, Texas (mid way between Houston and San
      Antonio) and I found many grave sites for Cerny. Based upon that I assume there
      were a number of Cerny familes in Fayette County, Texas.

      Gilbert Bohuslav

    • Rosamken@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1 1:09 PM
        In a message dated 8/1/99 12:06:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
        bohuslav@... writes:

        << I recently visited a grave site in Praha, Texas (mid way between Houston
        and San
        Antonio) and I found many grave sites for Cerny. Based upon that I assume
        there
        were a number of Cerny familes in Fayette County, Texas.

        Dear Gilbert:

        From what I am finding, it appears to be a common name, although my searching
        have produced dead ends...I have only been at this for a few months so I am
        not ready to give up on it yet....make it more of a mystery..

        Thank you for your response....good luck in your hunt.
        God Bless
        Rosemary - Las Vegas