Slovak Translation of Postcard

  • discombobd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2011
      I'm looking for someone to translate this postcard from Slovak to English for me. I tried on Google Translate, but it's a very rough translation.

      http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy132/discombobd/postcard.png

      I'd prefer if you'd view the above photo, but here's my best transcription - with letter errors, I'm sure:
      tu znati dredo i baba i jančo aj mardulka učinova. ateras vas davaju pozdravovac učina iz dzecmi z jančam i zmarču. Thec tak roboti nit, ta pricse damon kec mace sčim. baba vam pisn.