PECZEN and BENACY surnames near NAGYSZOMBAT

  • neztep@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      For my great-grandparents, I am being pointed to search members of the Royal Guard for the Habsburg family but cannot seem to identify regiment or source documents.

      My grandfather attended school in Nagysombat - the instructors were monks - could this be St Cyril and Methodius or were there others in the area.

      Much thanks for reading my first post.

      George Petzen

      NEZTEP@...