Re: Wolfe family in Krompachy, Slovakia

  • Frank Kurchina
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, bswolfe@m... wrote:
      > Hello Helene,
      > Thank you for your reply to my message. Yes I would be extremely
      grateful
      > if you would be able to help me. William Wolfe was a very private
      person he
      > never talked about his homeland or his family. He did tell one son
      a small
      > amout of information., that I have just recently found out. I
      have
      sent
      > for Daniel Wolfe SSI to see what names he used for his parents.
      Possibly
      > Name could be John Joseph Wolfe, or Joseph John Wolfe, At least
      the
      mothers
      > first name was Susan. It is said that William had a step mother,
      possibly
      > one of the Susan names could have been a step mother.
      > Thank you, Brenda

      The LDS-Mormons have filmed the R.C. parish church records
      (1642-1938) for Krompachy, Slovensko, Czechoslovakia, formerly
      known as Krompach (or Korompa), Szepes Megye (county), Hungary.
      Until 1672 the parish was Evangelical.
      Text in German and Latin.

      film #
      1739456
      1739457
      1739438

      The LDS-Mormons have filmed the Lutheran parish church records
      (1784-1897) for Krompachy, Slovensko, Czechoslovakia, formerly
      known as Krompach (or Korompa)
      Text in German, Latin, and Hungarian.

      film #
      1739438