NEW SLOVAK-GROUP MEMBERSHIP APPLICATONS

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
      This notice is for those non-members who wish to join and contribute, please
      read the following. IMPORTANT

      In order to keep spammers out, we insist that AFTER you request to join,
      you MUST complete and return an e-mail to us describing your interests. You
      will receive a greeting with this information.

      We have many applicants per week that are not accepted because they have not
      responded.

      PLEASE READ AND RESPOND TO THE INSTRUCTIONS OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE
      DENIED.

      Thank you,

      Bill Tarkulich

      Moderator

    • mikebelan1@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
        Bill I have been with this group for a year, does that mean I have to re-apply now?

        Mike Belan
        Belan,Stanko,Nikitiuk,Stokolas search.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
          Bill,

          Just want to be sure this is legitimate. I've seen a lot of spam
          lately(people stranded using other people's email addresses). Thanks, Tom

          On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 1:26 PM, <mikebelan1@...> wrote:

          > Bill I have been with this group for a year, does that mean I have to
          > re-apply now?
          >
          > Mike Belan
          > Belan,Stanko,Nikitiuk,Stokolas search.

        • billski
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
            No. If you can read and post you are all set.

            Non-members can read our posts, but cannot post anything themselves.
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
              Indeed it's legit.

              Bill