OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2011
      Hi Folks,

      Just a reminder that this is a genealogy discussion group. It is for
      discussion and assistance of family history, including topics as they
      relate to you research. I occasionally allow very limited digressions.
      These restrictions are in place to focus our group on its mission (see the
      forum description at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS/ ) Most of
      you are aware of this guideline already and I insist that you respect it, or
      we may have to put offenders into moderation mode. I don't want to have to
      do this.

      If you are interested in contemporary affairs, cultural or political topics,
      please join SLOVAK WORLD http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Slovak-World/ which
      is setup to host such discussions.

      Thanks for your cooperation.

      Bill Tarkulich