Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Wolfe family in Krompachy, Slovakia

  • bswolfe@msmisp.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hello Helene,
      Thank you for your reply to my message. Yes I would be extremely grateful
      if you would be able to help me. William Wolfe was a very private person he
      never talked about his homeland or his family. He did tell one son a small
      amout of information., that I have just recently found out. I have sent
      for Daniel Wolfe SSI to see what names he used for his parents. Possibly
      Name could be John Joseph Wolfe, or Joseph John Wolfe, At least the mothers
      first name was Susan. It is said that William had a step mother, possibly
      one of the Susan names could have been a step mother.
      Thank you, Brenda
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, bswolfe@m... wrote:
        > Hello Helene,
        > Thank you for your reply to my message. Yes I would be extremely
        grateful
        > if you would be able to help me. William Wolfe was a very private
        person he
        > never talked about his homeland or his family. He did tell one son
        a small
        > amout of information., that I have just recently found out. I
        have
        sent
        > for Daniel Wolfe SSI to see what names he used for his parents.
        Possibly
        > Name could be John Joseph Wolfe, or Joseph John Wolfe, At least
        the
        mothers
        > first name was Susan. It is said that William had a step mother,
        possibly
        > one of the Susan names could have been a step mother.
        > Thank you, Brenda

        The LDS-Mormons have filmed the R.C. parish church records
        (1642-1938) for Krompachy, Slovensko, Czechoslovakia, formerly
        known as Krompach (or Korompa), Szepes Megye (county), Hungary.
        Until 1672 the parish was Evangelical.
        Text in German and Latin.

        film #
        1739456
        1739457
        1739438

        The LDS-Mormons have filmed the Lutheran parish church records
        (1784-1897) for Krompachy, Slovensko, Czechoslovakia, formerly
        known as Krompach (or Korompa)
        Text in German, Latin, and Hungarian.

        film #
        1739438