Re: [S-R] Re: Kielbasa Recipe

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 3, 2011
      Where is Skeeter when we need him?

      >I hope he is in heaven enjoying his food

      Nick

      Laskavy Prosim

      Nick
    • hogelj
      Message 54 of 54 , Jul 22
        I too would assume they are children of the head of household. In viewing my family's census pages, I've found that the children of the couple are listed in birth order after the parents.  If anyone other than a child is living in the household, I've found them entered after the children and the relationship to the head of the household listed above the name.

        Don't forget to look at the right side of image 202 which shows the Sabol's buildings (household 85) and at the left side of image 204 which shows the Sabol family's animals.

        Judy