Re: [S-R] Re: Kielbasa Recipe

  • Lubos Brieda
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 3, 2011
      Oh ok, the Slovak name for sausage is klobása (kloh-baah-sa). I thought you were
      asking about the polish variety known as kielbasa. What you describe sound very
      much like the sausages prepared in Slovakia. I don't know where you live, we'll
      have some sausage making party here in D.C. in the near future. And yup, I think
      knockwurst is the same as spekacky. I got some knockwurt from a german store
      over here, and it tasted the same.
      -- Lubos Brieda --

      Slovak recipes: www.slovakcooking.com

      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 4, 2011
        all right already! lets get back to what this site is for!