Re: [S-R] Re: Kielbasa Recipe

  • Lubos Brieda
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 3, 2011
      That's an awesome site, thank you for sharing!
      -- Lubos Brieda --

      Slovak recipes: www.slovakcooking.com

      ________________________________
      From: elevans1 <rue.ee.4gel41n3@...>
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Kielbasa Recipe
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 3, 2011, 12:39 PM

      have a few recipes, but they may be mostly for USING kielbasa.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Elaine Summerhill <jato791@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have a good kielbasa recipe that they're willing to share? Or, do
      > you know where I can find one? I've not made it in years and other than garlic,
      >
      > salt & pepper, I don't remember what goes into it! ACK!
      >
      > TIA,
      >
      > Elaine Miller Summerhill
      > Searching for: STRUHAR, MIFKOVIC, VLCEK, TROCKI, HAVLICEK, and many, many more

    • hogelj
      Message 54 of 54 , Jul 22
        I too would assume they are children of the head of household. In viewing my family's census pages, I've found that the children of the couple are listed in birth order after the parents.  If anyone other than a child is living in the household, I've found them entered after the children and the relationship to the head of the household listed above the name.

        Don't forget to look at the right side of image 202 which shows the Sabol's buildings (household 85) and at the left side of image 204 which shows the Sabol family's animals.

        Judy