Re: [S-R] Kielbasa Recipe

  • Elaine Summerhill
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 2, 2011
      Thank you for both of the links! I'll make some tomorrow.

      Elaine

      http://www.slovakcooking.com/2010/recipes/sausages/ Here is one. With
      step-by-step photographs.

      Message 54 of 54 , Jul 22
        I too would assume they are children of the head of household. In viewing my family's census pages, I've found that the children of the couple are listed in birth order after the parents.  If anyone other than a child is living in the household, I've found them entered after the children and the relationship to the head of the household listed above the name.

        Don't forget to look at the right side of image 202 which shows the Sabol's buildings (household 85) and at the left side of image 204 which shows the Sabol family's animals.

        Judy