Re: Trebisov church record guidance requested

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
      >>> (1) Is it more likely that she remarries in the RC or GC church? <<<
      RC

      >>>(2) Would the expected marriage record reflect her maiden surname or her first husband's?<<<
      Maiden

      >>> (3) When searching for her death record, should I expect to seek it in the RC or GC records and would it most likely reflect her maiden surname, her first husband's or her second husband's?<<<
      RC. Maiden + husband(s) noted

      Pity that these RC church records are not available online.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
        Pity that these RC church records are not available online.

        It was only a few short years ago that all of us were tromping to our local
        FHC for days, weeks, months and years for our microfilm fix. I personally
        viewed films for nearly five years. Count your blessings!