Re: Possible name of a location

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2011
      Bill,
      Yes, I did look at the other records on the page as well as other pages but did not find the term. All the records were very consistent except mine. They all listed the man's name, followed by his military unit, birth town and birth year. But none of them had the district nor any other words between the town and year except this one. Probably not important but it did make me curious.

      Thanks everyone for your suggestions.
      Carl