Re: [S-R] H Luska or Hluska Saros or Saris

  • MagTon Media
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2011
      Not what you are looking for but there is Lucska, Gömör, Hungary. (Now Lúčka, Slovakia ).It was practically on the border of Abauj . LDS film #1920837 .

      I found the marriage record of Mihaly Haluska to Catherine Samuels ( of Kovacsvegas ( which are also in nearby records of Lipovnik Catholic Records #1923085) on 19 Jan 1773. Mihaly Haluska hailed from Silicka Jablonicca , Slovakia ( then Jabloncza ,Hungary ). All my Haluska family are from Jabloncza . Not sure when they immigrated to Jabloncza but they show up around 1730's .