Re: St. George

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 1999
      I will look her (St. Zuzana) up. I spend enough time in the kitchen myself.
      But, Zuzana or not, this is a singularly unimaginative bunch of Lutheran
      Slovaks in Rankovce. The only exotic names are those of the Hungarian
      aristos and perhaps the gypsies. Imagine going to school where virtually
      every girl was named Cathy, Linda, or Carol, the popular names of my cohort.