Re: [S-R] SPAM Eliminated

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2011
      Thanks Ron.

      If you haven't notice, I have been swamped with work.
      That's the best way to handle this. Sometimes a legitimate person's
      address gets hijacked and we don't want to lose them completely.

      BTW, you are a Moderator, not an "assistant"; we are all equal moderators.
      There needs to be backup, and you, me and Joe are all on the same page.
      Keep up the good work!

      Bill