Worst case scenario(WE NEED HELP)

  • Josef
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2011
      I'm writing with tears in my eyes,I came down here to cardiff-wales(UK) for a short vacation unfortunately i was mugged at the park of the hotel i stayed,all cash credit cards and cell were stolen off me but luckily for me i still have my passports with me.

      I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and my flight leaves pretty soon from now but i'm having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills. I need your help financially to settle the bills then head straight to the airport. Please be so kind to reply back so I can tell you what to do and how to get some cash to me, also i need you to check you mail from time to time today as its the only way i can reach you.

      I'm freaked out at the moment.

      Josef
    • Ron
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2011
        The member will now be moderated until he gets off the spammers list, so there should be no more postings from him or anyone else on thsis matter.

        Back to genealogy, Folks!

        Ron
        Assistant Moderator

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2011
          Thanks Ron.

          If you haven't notice, I have been swamped with work.
          That's the best way to handle this. Sometimes a legitimate person's
          address gets hijacked and we don't want to lose them completely.

          BTW, you are a Moderator, not an "assistant"; we are all equal moderators.
          There needs to be backup, and you, me and Joe are all on the same page.
          Keep up the good work!

          Bill