World War I records for Robert Marshalek

  • Carey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
      I was wondering how to go about researching World War I records for Austria Hungarian. He is my great uncle who died during World War I.
      Robert Marsalek was born about 1886 and the oldest of 5 children. Any help would be appreciated.

      Carey
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
        http://tinyurl.com/7c4az

        Bill

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
          Thanks! I am looking forward to finding more about him.
          Carey