RE: [S-R] HAMORSKI, DISKANT & PLICHTA from Kassabela today Kosicka Bela

  • Frank R Plichta
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2011
      John,

      Thanks for the info.

      My Diskan is Slovak living today in Kosicka Bela who married a Plichtova in
      1983.

      I also have a George Plichta b. Jan 1900 to a John Plichta b. May 1874 in
      Slovenia and Mary Plichta (married name, maiden name unknown) b. Jun 1876
      married about 1896 in Slovenia. They are shown in the 1900 Census in
      Manhattan, NY. John and Mary immigrated in 1900 and the George was born in
      Manhattan.

      That same John Plichta also had a sister Mary Plichta b. May 1877 in
      Slovenia, Immigrated in 1898 also in the same 1900 Censes in Manhattan.
      This Mary was married about 1896 in Slovenia to an Andrew Lorenzo b. Jan
      1874 in Slovenia also in the same 1900 Census in Manhattan.

      While I have seen the surnames Plichczik and Plichcik I have never been able
      to connect them to my Plichta lines.

      Frank

      _____