Request

  • haluska
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2011
      Would any of the kind members here be willing to locate and send me a
      record of passage found on Ancestry dot com?

      My subscription expired.....it's a partial name search.

      The village is correct as is the first name. The partial spelling is
      believed to be "Bumbak".

      Thanks gang!

      Dennis

      Anna...H
      rumbak
      Arrived:Oct.28,1904
      Kobler
      Age:15
      Departed:Liverpool
      Ship:Carpathia
      Line:14
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2011
        >>> Would any of the kind members here be willing to locate and send me a record of passage found on Ancestry dot com? <<<

        Dennis I am not sure what you need. The manifest comes up using Morse and the surname is Bumbak.

        What else?
      • haluska
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
          Many thanks to member Scott Stankowitz. As with all my Bumbak's,this info asks more questions than it answers....LOL

          Thanks again!

          Dennis

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "haluska" <ddhalusker@...> wrote:

          > Would any of the kind members here be willing to locate and send me a
          > record of passage found on Ancestry dot com?
          >
          > My subscription expired.....it's a partial name search.
          >
          > The village is correct as is the first name. The partial spelling is
          > believed to be "Bumbak".
          >
          > Thanks gang!
          >
          > Dennis
          >
          > Anna...H
          > rumbak
          > Arrived:Oct.28,1904
          > Kobler
          > Age:15
          > Departed:Liverpool
          > Ship:Carpathia
          > Line:14

        • Scott Stankowitz
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
            Let's keep the fact that i distributed paid content just between the
            thousand or so of us.

            Being new to this, I am also getting used to having more questions than
            answers. I am starting to feel like I have to know something first before I
            can prove it :-)

            On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 9:29 AM, haluska <ddhalusker@...> wrote:

            > Many thanks to member Scott Stankowitz. As with all my Bumbak's,this info
            > asks more questions than it answers....LOL
            >
            > Thanks again!
            >
            > Dennis
            >
            > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "haluska" <ddhalusker@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > Would any of the kind members here be willing to locate and send me a
            > > record of passage found on Ancestry dot com?
            > >
            > > My subscription expired.....it's a partial name search.
            > >
            > > The village is correct as is the first name. The partial spelling is
            > > believed to be "Bumbak".
            > >
            > > Thanks gang!
            > >
            > > Dennis
            > >
            > > Anna...H
            > > rumbak
            > > Arrived:Oct.28,1904
            > > Kobler
            > > Age:15
            > > Departed:Liverpool
            > > Ship:Carpathia
            > > Line:14

          • haluska
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
              Thanks again,but that sure sounded like a confession?
              Sorry 'bout that.....the key word is paid.
              Maybe I can return the favor?

              Dennis

              --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Scott Stankowitz <scott.stankowitz@...> wrote:

              > Let's keep the fact that i distributed paid content just between the
              > thousand or so of us.
              >
              > Being new to this, I am also getting used to having more questions than
              > answers. I am starting to feel like I have to know something first before I
              > can prove it :-)
              >
              > On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 9:29 AM, haluska <ddhalusker@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Many thanks to member Scott Stankowitz. As with all my Bumbak's,this info
              > > asks more questions than it answers....LOL
              > >
              > > Thanks again!
              > >
              > > Dennis
              > >
              > > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "haluska" <ddhalusker@> wrote:
              > > >

              > > > Would any of the kind members here be willing to locate and send me a
              > > > record of passage found on Ancestry dot com?
              > > >
              > > > My subscription expired.....it's a partial name search.
              > > >
              > > > The village is correct as is the first name. The partial spelling is
              > > > believed to be "Bumbak".
              > > >
              > > > Thanks gang!
              > > >
              > > > Dennis
              > > >
              > > > Anna...H