Organization

  • castrafeldian
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
      Julie, just as I was trying to figure out how to organize all my notes I read your post. THANK YOU. I just have to find time now to do it.
    • Julie Michutka
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
        On Feb 4, 2011, at 7:40 AM, castrafeldian wrote:

        > Julie, just as I was trying to figure out how to organize all my
        > notes I read your post. THANK YOU. I just have to find time now to
        > do it.

        Thanks for the feedback! In the end, it will save you time; but I
        understand how hard it can be to carve out a block of time to re-
        organize things.

        There are many good educational resources at https://learning.familysearch.org/researchcourses
        for helping you improve your genealogical research and
        organizational skills. A good one for learning about correlating
        genealogical information is Tom Jones' video "Inferential Genealogy,"
        at https://learning.familysearch.org/researchcourses#principles_tools
        (it's one of several videos at this URL, so scroll through the list to
        find it). (Full disclosure: I'm Tom Jones' teaching assistant for
        Boston University's Certificate in Genealogical Research program, and
        I think he's a fabulous educator.)

        Julie Michutka
        jmm@...