RE: [S-R] Is Zborov in Bohemia?

  • Frank R Plichta
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2011
      Tom,

      You assessment of the ship's name may be correct, however, you should also
      know that ship names are reused.

      You can check with the Mariners Museum in Newport News, Virginia who has an
      extensive maritime library. For example when I checked on the ship that my
      father came to America on in 1920 I found that there were 4 other ships with
      the same name. Ship names get recycled. I do not know if that is true
      about the Kaiser Wilhelm but it is a possibility to be considered.

      Frank

      _____