Re: Success story

  • gklodzen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
      Wonderful story, Georgette, and very similar to what I discovered of my
      grandfather Josef and Istvan (Stephen) Kladzan, brothers from Vinne (then
      Hungary, now Slovakia). Since this discovery six years ago I've had the
      privilege of meeting many of my 'new' cousins in person. We present-day
      descendents of the brothers, who had no knowledge of our relationship and our shared
      family history, now communicate via telephone, letter, email, on Facebook
      and our Myfamily.com web site.

      Best of all, for future research these church records that helped
      establish the family connection, previously available only on microfilm from Salt
      Lake, can now be viewed on the Internet at Familysearch.org.

      Thanks again for your story,
      Eugene Klodzen
      Virginia