Re: [S-R] KOPERVAS(Z), MAKUCH, CALFA, SZABOCIK, from Cierne Pole, Pavlovce nad Uhom

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2011
      For the Roman Catholics the parish is in Pavlovce nad Uhom at the present
      time. Cierne Pole is an affiliated village. They may have a church in the
      village, but the records would be kept in Pavlovce nad Uhom. As you can see
      there is a church listed in Cierne Pole. You might try an e-mail and see if
      you have any luck.

      Dekanát Michalovce
      Pavlovce nad Uhom
      RKFÚ č. 385
      07214

      Telefón: 056/6494214

      E-mail: pavlovce(at)rimkat.sk
      WWW: http://www.pavlovce.host.sk
      Titul kostola, kaplnky
      Pavlovce nad Uhom Sv. Jána Krstiteľa
      Tahyňa
      Čierne Pole Nepoškvrneného Srdca Panny Márie
      Vysoká nad Uhom Sedembolestnej Panny Márie
      farár Slavomír Bakoň
      kaplán Mgr. Štefan Kačmár

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2011
        .Thank you, Michael for th valuable info. I shall e-mail them.
        Bernardine