Re: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 29, 2011
      http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

      now try this link and you will find where this
      lady works and she attached her private site to
      the company site and now you know.

      EXPOSED

      www.cogeco.ca

      Next lesson is $50.00

      >This site looks a little suspicious.

      >Anyone know if it's legit?
      >
      >--- On Sat, 1/29/11, arvayx11
      ><<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...> wrote:
      >
      >From: arvayx11 <<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...>
      >Subject: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website
      >To: <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      >Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 12:40 PM
      >

      ><http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/>http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

    • arvayx11
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 17, 2011
        Why do you say that Richard?? That is my website!!!!

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 17, 2011
          Thank you, Vladi!

        • lkocik@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 17, 2011
            Your website is fantastic...Thank you for sharing it.

            Why do you say that Richard?? That is my website!!!!

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Richard Taubar <taubar@...> wrote:

            > This site looks a little suspicious.
            >
            > Anyone know if it's legit?

          • Ron
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 18, 2011
              If it fits your style and intent, I would suggest adding dates your lists of names and such were extracted from the original sources, and perhaps even offer links to the sources. That way in the future people can discern the age of the information.

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 20, 2011
                We get our internet from Cogeco!!!! just like people use shaw and rogers and what ever you people use in the States!!!!!

                --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Vladimir Linder <vlinder49@...> wrote:

                > Well it is a Internet TV. and phone provider
                > based in Eastern Canada Ontario and Quebec.
                >
                > I am sure it is genuine site. Why would anybody
                > go and do the work an be suspicious?? No way. You
                > should be lucky and happy that she decided to share.
                >
                > Vladi
                >

                > http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/
                >
                > now try this link and you will find where this
                > lady works and she attached her private site to
                > the company site and now you know.
                >
                > EXPOSED
                >
                > www.cogeco.ca
                >

                > Next lesson is $50.00
                >

                > >This site looks a little suspicious.
                > >Anyone know if it's legit?
                > >
                > >--- On Sat, 1/29/11, arvayx11
                > ><<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...> wrote:
                > >
                > >From: arvayx11 <<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...>
                > >Subject: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website
                > >To: <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
                > >Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 12:40 PM

                > ><http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/>http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

              • Rebecca
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 22, 2012
                  Thank you, Valadmir for confirming my website is Genuine! My sister has a website to for some reason it gets mixed up some times!