Re: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 29, 2011
      Are you OK?? It's just a site millions on the net.

      Vladi

      At 01:57 PM 1/29/2011, you wrote:

      >This site looks a little suspicious.

      >Anyone know if it's legit?
      >
      >--- On Sat, 1/29/11, arvayx11
      ><<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...> wrote:
      >
      >From: arvayx11 <<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...>
      >Subject: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website
      >To: <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      >Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 12:40 PM
      >

      ><http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/>http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 29, 2011
        http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

        now try this link and you will find where this
        lady works and she attached her private site to
        the company site and now you know.

        EXPOSED

        www.cogeco.ca

        Next lesson is $50.00

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 29, 2011
          Well it is a Internet TV. and phone provider
          based in Eastern Canada Ontario and Quebec.

          I am sure it is genuine site. Why would anybody
          go and do the work an be suspicious?? No way. You
          should be lucky and happy that she decided to share.

          Vladi

          http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

          now try this link and you will find where this
          lady works and she attached her private site to
          the company site and now you know.

          EXPOSED

          www.cogeco.ca

          Next lesson is $50.00

          >This site looks a little suspicious.

          >Anyone know if it's legit?
          >
          >--- On Sat, 1/29/11, arvayx11
          ><<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...> wrote:
          >
          >From: arvayx11 <<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...>
          >Subject: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website
          >To: <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
          >Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 12:40 PM
          >

          ><http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/>http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

        • arvayx11
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 17 4:45 PM
            Why do you say that Richard?? That is my website!!!!

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 17 4:50 PM
              Thank you, Vladi!

            • lkocik@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 17 9:54 PM
                Your website is fantastic...Thank you for sharing it.

                Why do you say that Richard?? That is my website!!!!

                --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Richard Taubar <taubar@...> wrote:

                > This site looks a little suspicious.
                >
                > Anyone know if it's legit?

              • Ron
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 18 8:56 AM
                  If it fits your style and intent, I would suggest adding dates your lists of names and such were extracted from the original sources, and perhaps even offer links to the sources. That way in the future people can discern the age of the information.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 20 9:45 PM
                    We get our internet from Cogeco!!!! just like people use shaw and rogers and what ever you people use in the States!!!!!

                    --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Vladimir Linder <vlinder49@...> wrote:

                    > Well it is a Internet TV. and phone provider
                    > based in Eastern Canada Ontario and Quebec.
                    >
                    > I am sure it is genuine site. Why would anybody
                    > go and do the work an be suspicious?? No way. You
                    > should be lucky and happy that she decided to share.
                    >
                    > Vladi
                    >

                    > http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/
                    >
                    > now try this link and you will find where this
                    > lady works and she attached her private site to
                    > the company site and now you know.
                    >
                    > EXPOSED
                    >
                    > www.cogeco.ca
                    >

                    > Next lesson is $50.00
                    >

                    > >This site looks a little suspicious.
                    > >Anyone know if it's legit?
                    > >
                    > >--- On Sat, 1/29/11, arvayx11
                    > ><<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > >From: arvayx11 <<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...>
                    > >Subject: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website
                    > >To: <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
                    > >Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 12:40 PM

                    > ><http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/>http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

                  • Rebecca
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 22, 2012
                      Thank you, Valadmir for confirming my website is Genuine! My sister has a website to for some reason it gets mixed up some times!