Re: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website

  • Richard Taubar
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 29, 2011
      This site looks a little suspicious.

      Anyone know if it's legit?

      --- On Sat, 1/29/11, arvayx11 <arvayx11@...> wrote:

      From: arvayx11 <arvayx11@...>
      Subject: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 12:40 PM

      http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 29, 2011
        Are you OK?? It's just a site millions on the net.

        Vladi

        At 01:57 PM 1/29/2011, you wrote:

        >This site looks a little suspicious.

        >Anyone know if it's legit?
        >
        >--- On Sat, 1/29/11, arvayx11
        ><<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...> wrote:
        >
        >From: arvayx11 <<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...>
        >Subject: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website
        >To: <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
        >Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 12:40 PM
        >

        ><http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/>http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

      • Vladimir Linder
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 29, 2011
          http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

          now try this link and you will find where this
          lady works and she attached her private site to
          the company site and now you know.

          EXPOSED

          www.cogeco.ca

          Next lesson is $50.00

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 29, 2011
            Well it is a Internet TV. and phone provider
            based in Eastern Canada Ontario and Quebec.

            I am sure it is genuine site. Why would anybody
            go and do the work an be suspicious?? No way. You
            should be lucky and happy that she decided to share.

            Vladi

            http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

            now try this link and you will find where this
            lady works and she attached her private site to
            the company site and now you know.

            EXPOSED

            www.cogeco.ca

            Next lesson is $50.00

            >This site looks a little suspicious.

            >Anyone know if it's legit?
            >
            >--- On Sat, 1/29/11, arvayx11
            ><<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...> wrote:
            >
            >From: arvayx11 <<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...>
            >Subject: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website
            >To: <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
            >Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 12:40 PM
            >

            ><http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/>http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

          • arvayx11
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 17, 2011
              Why do you say that Richard?? That is my website!!!!

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 17, 2011
                Thank you, Vladi!

              • lkocik@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 17, 2011
                  Your website is fantastic...Thank you for sharing it.

                  Why do you say that Richard?? That is my website!!!!

                  --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Richard Taubar <taubar@...> wrote:

                  > This site looks a little suspicious.
                  >
                  > Anyone know if it's legit?

                • Ron
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 18, 2011
                    If it fits your style and intent, I would suggest adding dates your lists of names and such were extracted from the original sources, and perhaps even offer links to the sources. That way in the future people can discern the age of the information.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 20, 2011
                      We get our internet from Cogeco!!!! just like people use shaw and rogers and what ever you people use in the States!!!!!

                      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Vladimir Linder <vlinder49@...> wrote:

                      > Well it is a Internet TV. and phone provider
                      > based in Eastern Canada Ontario and Quebec.
                      >
                      > I am sure it is genuine site. Why would anybody
                      > go and do the work an be suspicious?? No way. You
                      > should be lucky and happy that she decided to share.
                      >
                      > Vladi
                      >

                      > http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/
                      >
                      > now try this link and you will find where this
                      > lady works and she attached her private site to
                      > the company site and now you know.
                      >
                      > EXPOSED
                      >
                      > www.cogeco.ca
                      >

                      > Next lesson is $50.00
                      >

                      > >This site looks a little suspicious.
                      > >Anyone know if it's legit?
                      > >
                      > >--- On Sat, 1/29/11, arvayx11
                      > ><<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > >From: arvayx11 <<mailto:arvayx11%40yahoo.com>arvayx11@...>
                      > >Subject: [S-R] Arvay/ Arvai Genealogy website
                      > >To: <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
                      > >Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 12:40 PM

                      > ><http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/>http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/

                    • Rebecca
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 22, 2012
                        Thank you, Valadmir for confirming my website is Genuine! My sister has a website to for some reason it gets mixed up some times!