[S-R] Re: Mt.Carmel PA.

  • haluska
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 25, 2011
      Sorry Elaine,

      Joe's name was so close to my Csorej/Chorey 's that when I was searching a while back I added them to my files intending to sort it out another day.

      I stumbled upon them last night and could not remember where I saw/heard the name Joseph Ivan before.

      I posted here back in September looking for info for Mt.Carmel.
      Low and behold,here he is again....

      My intentions were to share a success story,but passing on this info to Joe is what Genealogy Groups are all about,Right?

      Name: Jozsef Csore
      Ethnicity: Hungary,Slovak
      Last Place of Residence: Mucsony
      Arrival: 21 Nov. 1904
      Age: 18
      Gender: Male
      Marital Dtatus: Single
      Ship: Umbria
      Departure: Liverpool
      Line# 12

      Joseph traveled with His Mother Maria and his Brother and Sister, Julia and Pal.
      They were going to his Father Janos already in Homestead, Pa.

      From what I can see,Many others from Mucsony (?) possible relations, also came to the U.S.

      Dennis