Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] use of LDS

  • mjesko@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 16, 2000
      Ahoj.....

      and if you're researching a Greek
      Catholic village, the entries will be in Cyrillic....

      my 2 drobny....

      Vesele Vianoce

      marko

    • Judy/Dick James
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 18, 2000
        At the LDS center in my town, you must stay there to use their viewers. This
        makes viewing more complicated as there are more people wanting to use
        viewers than there are viewers. I don't know if all centers operate the same
        way.

        Judy

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 18, 2000
          Yes, it is that way at every LDS family center of which I have heard. LDS
          policy, I believe. Can you imagine the proliferation of bootleg copies, and
          (just possibly) forged inserts?

          Ron

        • prokopz@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 20, 2000
            We would like to inform you, that Slovak Week newspaper has a SPECIAL
            ADVERTISEMENT PROMOTION RATES, 25% discount with an order before12/31/2000,
            7% dicsount for more than 3 times repeat and 1/4 page discount $100.00 for
            b&w print.

            This newspaper is well established in Slovak and business communities in USA
            and Canada. Weekly color a b&w newspaper has 24 pages in tabloid format, 17
            pages of which are printed in ENGLISH and 7 pages in SLOVAK LANGUAGE.
            Find more information about the newspaper and advertisement rates at the
            www.slovakweek.com.

            TAKE THE CHANCE TO PROMOTE YOUR COMPANY AT THE FORUM

            The Slovak Week newspaper is going to contribute to the "Month of Slovak
            Culture in New York" in February with ESPECIALLY PREPARED DOUBLE ISSUE. This
            issue will be presented at many cultural events during the month and at the
            conference "INVEST Forum Slovakia" and will introduce to the American
            business and investment communities the economic environment and
            opportunities for investment in Slovakia. The conference will also prepare
            the ground for negotiations between American businessmen and their
            potential partners from the Visegrad countries. More information about the
            event at the www.slovakculture.com.

            Sincerely,

            Pavla Kurcik
            Advertisement Director in USA