Hrusov

  • magda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2011
       Do you mean Kortvelyes in Abauj - Torna , now Hrusov ?? I have been working on the microfilms for that village for many years . I also have many surnames from the village in indexes that I created .

      You can translate using Google Translate if you need to get a basic understanding . I have a couple links on the village's history .

      Magda  (hfr100@...)