Re: Szedlak

  • nilo3rak
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 5, 2011
      My Fedor of interest Michael was born in Rencisov 1822, Greek Catholic. Married to Susanna Jaso. They lived mostly in Ostrovany, where she died. He married again into my family. They had four children - a girl, three boys, one who died and the other two migrated to Wilkes Barre, Pa. One of the boy's descendents are a large clan. I have met one, my third cousin.

      So my interest in Fedors is tangential to the main line, but if I can add to my Fedor cousins knowledge that is important to them.

      Fedors are also located in Szent Mihaly across the river from Ostrovany. Bet you are related to all of them, if you can trace your line "upriver" to Szent Mihaly or Ostrovany, and then to Rencisov that would be great. Let me know if you are.
      Carolyn