fwd: New Years thoughts

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      Glad it was fixed quickly. In our area, when we lose electric power due
      to a storm we also lose our water supply. I can do without the electric and
      even the heat, but the no water thing really gets to me. We had a power
      outage just after Christmas for about 36 hours and I too am glad that it did
      not happen on the 1st. :)
      Happy New Year, Julie.
      Noreen

      Whew, missed it by a day! We had to cancel our plans yesterday when
      our sewer main backed up and we had to call someone to deal with it.
      While we had to wait several hours (they were dealing with another
      tricky emergency call), I am so glad it didn't happen today, as it
      apparently would have condemned us to waiting "all year"! ;-)

      Blessings to you all this New Year's Day, and for the coming year.

      Julie Michutka