Re: [S-R] SISAK OR SYSAK

  • hmsbob@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011
      i also remember the name petruska , also sisak's and also sabol who all
      lived in mahanoy city, pa. maybe you remember magac's that is who i am.

      hmsbob

    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
        I hope this isn't a duplicate - all my messages seem to landing in my spam
        folder and i really wanted to thank people - so if you got this before - please
        let me know

        here is the message i am not sure went through

         The knowledge and talents of people in this group are amazing -

        Special thanks to Frank Plichta, Sue "Zuza" Groh and Carolyn Mudry who so kindly
        responded to my request for the Christmas Drink - this is the reply I received
        from the person who requested it for her 93 year old father and I want to share
        it

        "Thank you for this recipe.  I want to thank you especially for taking the time
        and effort to help me in my search.  I am overwhelmed by yours and everyone
        else's kindness.  God bless each and eveyone of you."

        I thought this was sooo nice!

        Happy New Year!

        helene