Re: [S-R] Re: Entering Surnames on FTM

  • Nancy Gibbs
    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 3, 2011
      I was advised to record the information as to where I found it so future
      researchers could go to the place where I found it. So I have put Slovakia on
      all my findings. Please, somebody correct me if I am wrong; this is the feeling
      I am getting from all the responses.

      Message 41 of 41 , Jan 6, 2011
        When I was looking at Google Earth, I observed an enclave at the southeast edge of town -- but somewhat separate. Google Earth does not provide a good image. I wonder if this might be the Kishegy area. It's just a thought.