Wishes for 2011

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
          Unfortunately some of the neat photos may not show up. I Hope your New Year
      started Good.
              FG Kovalyak

    • nhasior@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
        Fred,
        Thanks for the good wishes you sent to us, the pics did not come out but
        the wishes did. A very happy, healthy and successful New Year to you as
        well and to all members of Slovak Roots.
        Noreen