Re: [S-R] New Year's Thoughts

  • Julie Michutka
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
      Whew, missed it by a day! We had to cancel our plans yesterday when
      our sewer main backed up and we had to call someone to deal with it.
      While we had to wait several hours (they were dealing with another
      tricky emergency call), I am so glad it didn't happen today, as it
      apparently would have condemned us to waiting "all year"! ;-)

      Blessings to you all this New Year's Day, and for the coming year.

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...