Re: [S-R] New Year's Thoughts

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
      Fred,
      You had some good thoughts for the New Year. Starting over is always an
      opportunity for change.
      Someone told me a long time ago that who you are with on New Year's day,
      you will be with for all the coming year. And what you are doing on New
      Year's Day you will be doing all year. Let's hope we all were with people we
      treasure and doing the things we like to do.
      Happy New Year.
      Noreen

    • Julie Michutka
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
        Whew, missed it by a day! We had to cancel our plans yesterday when
        our sewer main backed up and we had to call someone to deal with it.
        While we had to wait several hours (they were dealing with another
        tricky emergency call), I am so glad it didn't happen today, as it
        apparently would have condemned us to waiting "all year"! ;-)

        Blessings to you all this New Year's Day, and for the coming year.

        Julie Michutka
        jmm@...