New Year's Day

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2010
      Perhaps this is more than you need to know about sauerkraut...

      http://www.iarelative.com/recipe/sauer.htm

      Is pork and sauerkraut part of your menu for January 1.

      Greg
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2010
      • Julie Mark
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
          Yes, we will be having kielbasa, sauerkraut and mashed potatoes today as we
          do every new year's day. Happy New Year to all my Slovak cousins!!!

          Julie (Radak) Mark

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
            Take look ant the masterpiece:

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qgQ-bHHQt8