Kroje

  • ajdolli
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
      I thought you'd enjoy seeing some very old photos (early 1900s) of some of my ancestors wearing their kroje. I've put the photos in the album called Kroje on our yahoo web page (groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS). The black kroje in the photos are from Brezova pod Bradlom; the other (probably blue) is from Myjava.

      Happy New Year to you all.

      Anabeth in balmy Pittsburgh
    • Joe Armata
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
        Nice pix, Anabeth! Yep, those are Myjava area outfits. How great to have
        pix of your ancestors in their traditional clothing!

        Joe