Présentation nouvelle recrue

  • agnesvalroff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2010
      Hello,
      I am new to the group. I do not speak English or Czech and that's my problem to consult the archives in Prague.

      I am French, I am 53 years old and I am doing genealogy for 15 years.

      I am looking for Joseph VALROFF (French) husband of Veronica Porth who lived in Prague in 1790 and have had children, at least two girls entered into religion.

      Thank you for welcoming me home.
      Agnes