Re: Slovak Chrsitmas Stories

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2010
      Last year we started Vilija supper with Oplatki.

      My six year old grandson broke off part of the
      wafer, took a bite and said "This taste like paper".

      I asked him how he knew what paper taste like.

      He looked away and tried to change the topic of conversation.

      After dinner and the opening of presents I took him aside
      and asked him again how he knew what paper tasted like.

      He told me he was hungry at school and tore off a piece
      of his book and ate it.

      His teacher made him promise not to eat paper again.

      Christos Rajdajetsa and Vesele Vianoce to All!

      Greg and Family