Lapka passenger manifest info

  • dnewman651
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      Thanks to all for the very useful info and references regarding the Lapka passenger manifests.

      I don't have any ancestry into this area of the world (and am thus somewhat ignorant about region) but there are three family members (though unrelated by blood) and friends with roots into "Austria" who I'm helping out... The Lapka's were Catholic but the others are of Jewish ancestry. The Lapka info is for my great-uncle's wife who turns 90 in March..... Michael and Julie Lapka are her parents. All she knows is that they were from the Ukraine..... her descendants would like to know more as would she.... I'm trying to put together something as a birthday present.

      Happy Holidays to all!

      Dawn Newman